$5 OFF your $40 purchase expires May 21 - use code: FIVE4YOU at checkout



CANDLES

WAX: Our candles are a coconut wax blend.  We found this blend creates both a clean-burning candle and a "fill the room" scent throw. 

FRAGRANCE:  We make our candles with CLEAN SCENTS. These are fragrance oils that are free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance. Our fragrance line is completely, totally, 100% phthalate-free.

 
CARE OF WOODEN WICK CANDLES
Wooden Wick candles have a soft crackle sound - enjoy
  • KEEP THE WOODEN WICK SHORT - this is the most important tip we can give you....keep your wick trimmed. Trim the wooden wick before your first burn to .5mm (1/8" - 1/4"). We suggest using a candle wick trimmer (or nail clipper) not a scissors. Trim the ash from the wood wick again before re-lighting.  If the wick is too long, it cannot absorb the wax and burn properly. 
  • BURN IN 2-4 HOUR INCREMENTS - Your first burn should last at least an hour so the wax can melt evenly. Don't blow out until the melt pool reaches the edge of the glass. An uneven wax pool can drown the wick & cause problems lighting it. To preserve longevity of the scent in the candle, do not burn longer than 4 hours at a time. 
  • STRUGGLES TO STAY LIT -  sometimes you will notice that your wood wick candle may struggle to stay lit - this can be from burning too long, or not trimming the wick short enough. If this happens, blow out the candle and blot up some of the melted wax with a small piece of paper towel - trim the wick to .5mm (1/4"-1/8") before relighting. This should burn better the next time.

 

LET'S BE SAFE WHEN BURNING ALL CANDLES:

TRIM WICK TO 1/4 INCH BEFORE LIGHTING
TRIM AGAIN BEFORE RELIGHTING

KEEP CANDLE FREE OF ANY FOREIGN MATERIALS INCLUDING MATCHES, AND WICK TRIMMINGS

ALWAYS BURN CANDLE WITHIN SIGHT NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED!

KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN, PETS, AND FLAMMABLE OBJECTS.

ONLY BURN CANDLE ON A LEVEL, FIRE RESISTANT SURFACE
NEVER BURN CANDLE COMPLETELY TO THE BOTOM, FIRE MAY OCCUR!

CANDLE JARS AND TINS CAN GET HOT - USE CARE

DO NOT BURN CANDLE FOR MORE THAN 4 HOURS AT A TIME.

WHEN 1/2 INCH OF WAX REMAINS IT'S TIME TO REPURPOSE YOUR JAR OR TIN